Sunday 16 February 2014

Lovely Wall Hanging

I have been making some little plaques for my family and home recently, this is one made using some lovely First Edition Summer Breeze paper pads.  I used my Cricut for the "love" and Martha Stewart clay with Silicone Molds for the Live and Laugh words. 
The beautiful butterflies were made also with Martha Stewart molds and inked with Dewdrop inks in various pastel colours.  I used ivory lace, pearl trim etc around the edges of each heart.

 The lovely delicate fronds, leaves and frame are also using Martha Stewart molds, inked when dry.  All strung together with some terracotta ribbon I have in my stash.
 The picture on the right shows the hanging all together on my wall (next to some family pictures).  I have added little acorns and leaves to the bottom heart.  I'm delighted with my attempt at this kind of crafting and will be making more.  I already have one made for my Granddaughter Esmee, for her first birthday on 27th of this month.