Sunday 4 September 2011

Thought I'd share this card I made today for my youngest daughter whose birthday is the end of September.

I used one of my gorgeous Tatty Teddy images from the Me To You double cd rom which is packed full of lovely Tatty Teddy images and stuff. I've been using this quite a lot recently cos the end result is a beautiful graphic every time.

The card is a large (just under A4) card, printed onto super smooth card and matted with some lovely heavily embossed metallic paper from the Paper Mill shop before it closed and all went on line.  To this I've attached the Tatty Teddy image with foam pads - over which I've added a double photo frame placed at an angle (just for a change).

Corner edgers placed at each of the four corners where papers join, a lovely silver triple bow, silver and black dragonflies and my sentiment - which is matted onto miriboard to keep the theme of silver going.  A die cut "happy birthday" at top left of photo frame balances out whole card for me.

Picture doesn't really do this card justice as combination of dull skies and trying to photograph and flash illuminating a bit too much but I'm more than pleased with overall finished card.