Saturday 3 September 2011

This is one of my recent makes while I was unable to get onto blogger.  I used a freebie set from Crafts In Print which comes with a craft magazine that I buy.

Everything that you need to use is printed off onto your chosen card/paper and you use any backing papers etc to make your creation.

I made this into a large 8x8 card for a special lady who will be 80 very soon.  I matted the design onto some lovely metallic embossed paper I've had for ages from one of the Paper Mill shops before they closed. This then matted onto a lovely lavender blue linen card from same.


I decoupaged up the gorgeous butterflies using decoupage paper and layered 3 times - the top layer having been sprayed with spray and shine and glamour dusted to give a lovely semi-transparent finish.  All the little centres of flowers and lace bits on the fan I've added Create a Pearl to add dimension and interest.  Die cut sentiment at the bottom right corner finishes off what I think is a beautiful card that I'm very happy to give.