Friday 30 September 2011

My most recent make is this lovely card for Kayleigh, who will be 21 very soon . . . I used my newest cd rom  Country Companions for the graphics - selecting this adorable mouse in his fab red wellies.

I matted super smooth card onto a lovely rich navy blue (which sadly looks black in the pic) heavyweight card bought from Papermill before all the stores closed.

The graphic has been stamped with versamark and clear embossing powder used and heat embossed to give a fabulous shine.  I added glossy accents to the ribbons and little ladybugs.  Added silver peel-offs around matting, gorgeous cerise ribbon and double bow with two tiny silver keys attached.

Bubbles of champagne have glossy accents on which really make them sparkle like bubbles should.  I haven't photographed inside but this also has same graphic on but I made it very transparent so just give shading of pic.

I am entering this into this week's Polkadoodles challenge, which is to use an age - this fits the bill.