Wednesday 14 September 2011

I have made this card for my youngest daughter, who will be 20 the end of this month.  We all love Tatty Teddy and I've been using the new Me to You cd rom for the past two weeks since I ordered from Create and Craft.

This card was printed onto Xerox Colotech 250gsm card - which is supersmooth and pure white fantastic quality cardstock.  It is intended for photo printing so the quality is first class.  I use this card a lot, along with linen finish cardstock.  You will see from the photo how white this card actually is.

The image is decoupaged  to give dimension.  I used glossy accents on Teddy's nose and on the plant pots, added a lovely sheer white bow complete with dangly silver flower charm.  Added the "from me to you" sentiment along the bottom, and edged this with two thin bands of ds tape sprinkled liberally with glamour dust to give the effect of a printed ribbon.