Friday 2 September 2011

Hello, yippeeeee!!!! I seem to be able to blog again after nearly 3months of not being able to.  It's great to be back, but not tried to insert pic yet, so will do that now.

I have made many cards since last posting, but as I got fed up of photographing them and not being able to share, I stopped photographing them a while ago.  I still have some pics of cards I hadn't been able to post so I'll start with those over the next few days.


This is a beautiful card I made for my little grandaughter's 3rd birthday in August.  I used a freebie cd from a magazine I bought and there are some really lovely things on it, one being these gorgeous graphics I put together to create this really girly sugary card.

I decoupaged the elements to layer on top of a selection of bp's, added text in serif platinum, ribbon, bows and glitter all made this card truly scrumptious I think.  My daughter was delighted with it which gave me great pleasure.