Tuesday 10 May 2011

Easel Communion Card


 I made this card up entirely different to what it was intended to be . . . I mounted the 3 pages of the book-a-easel onto a tent fold card so it will stand independently.

The pages are from a set by theclipartfairy and come in a variety of colourways to be used for any occasion.  These pages I've used are from the "new baby" pages but I wanted the baby pink colour for this young girl's communion card.


 I've curled the pages slightly to give the effect of pages, glamour dusted the edges of each page and computer generated a sentiment.

Added to the card are two little "silver" charms, one a little cross, the other a little bar with two tiny gems and the words life's blessings.  A pale pink ribbon bow and some paper flowers from Fizzy Moon finish off this delicate card.
This pic on the right shows a close up of the paper flowers - with tiny silver studs for the centres.