Monday 16 May 2011

Bear on Shelf for Frankie


Another of the lovely clean and crisp blue and white cards that I'm loving making at the minute - these and the gorgeous green and white ones in a much earlier post have to be my all time favourite baby cards as they look so clean.  I know that I'm going to get asked from the family for cards when my grandchildren are born and I also know that I'll be mad busy and probably not have much free time for card making - so I need to have several made up now to choose from once the babies are here with us.

Papers and image - yet again from the wonderful creative hands of Wendy at theclipartfairy - as you will see, most of my cards have something from Wendy among them, be it papers, graphics or complete cards.  As you can see, I've kept the card fairly clean and simple, including only my trademark glamour dust, some tiny dewdrops and a little ribbon (that is printed with wording new baby).

Computer generated wording in a colourway to match the shelf, finished off this gorgeous card for a new baby boy.