Monday 25 April 2011

Hopefully found a Way to post pics

Hello, hopefully this will work and I will be able to add a pic to this post........ see how it goes hey.

 This is a pic of the card I should have added to the earlier post, titled "Card for Oliver".  I've used the gorgeous set from theclipartfairy.
It is a baby word book that you can add the alphabets that come with the set to make up the name of your choice. The graphic is "little prince" also from the fairy.
 I've added a little blue ribbon bow and some tiny nappy pins which I bought a while ago and have in my stash.
The little prince graphic I've painted with clear nail varnish to give a lovely shine, added some stick on jewels to his little crown and to the front of his coat.  Suitably glamour dusted and little button added, I'm delighted with this card.