Monday 28 March 2011

Side Easel Circle Girl

I wanted to make something different for a little girl who's going to be 1 next month.  I've used the circle girl set from theclipartfairy but I made it up as a big side easel card.  It is about the size of a small dinner plate, but oval in shape.

I decoupaged the little girl (3layers), but it doesn't show up on the pics, sadly.  I've added the words to the inner circle of the card and glamour dusted.  I added little gems to the centres of some of the flowers and a tiny heart button to the dot on the "i", this was off a card that I bought to cut up to use the pieces because it had some lovely little diamante bits and buttons on it.



This is such a cute little girl with the little bird on her lovely hat.  There are 4 layers to her little dress but it doesn't show up, I used photo paper for her clothes and gives a lovely shine.
I am really pleased with the result and hope the little girls family will be also.