Thursday 3 March 2011

Cool Dude Card

I thought I'd have a change from making girlie cards tonight and came up with this "cool dude".  It's a big 8" x 8" square card made from some really rich chocolate brown linen cardstock from the Papermill Shop, teamed with the spotty printed (snakeskin) paper from same Papermill.  This has a lovely snakeskin finish but I wanted spots so overprinted to get the result I was after. Unfortunately you cannot see this texture on the pic, but believe me it is fab.

I've used the image and frame from theclipartfairy and added a small amount of glamour dust to edge of frame and wording.  I've also added some sheer brown ribbon to top of frame, which finishes the card of perfectly.  I absolutely love chocolate brown and would like to make a card in same colour but add some lovely duckegg blue to the mix (another of my fave colours).