Sunday 27 February 2011

Mini wordbook for Baby Girl

I was trying out different styles of Wordbooks to see which I preferred.......... this is a little mini one I played around with before deciding on the previous post....... the lovely blue baby boy wordbook, but thought I'd post it for you to see anyway.

I've again used the alphabet and graphics from theclipartfairy's cd "It's in the Words" which is my all time favourite crafters cd.  Instead of having the letters overhanging the pages, I framed them in the space on the page, still quite a nice look I think, but the blue one is my favourite. 

The little glittery brads holding the pages together were another 29p bargain from Hobbycraft's sale clearance.  As usual, I've glamour dusted around the letters and the gorgeous little baby graphics........ don't you love the little sleeping baby peeping out from the next to last page:)